Skip Navigation

This table is used for column layout.
Absentee Ballots
You may obtain an Absentee Ballot from the Town Clerk.  An application for: Official State General Election; State Primary Election; Town Election; School Voting; or Special Elections Absentee Ballot must be completed by a registered voter.  You cannot pick-up or submit an Absentee Ballot for your spouse or neighbor, etc.  

Each individual Absentee Ballot must be given or mailed to the Town Clerk prior to the election day. Application forms may be obtained from the Town Office.


Town of Lyndeborough, 9 Citizens' Hall Road, Lyndeborough, NH 03082     603-654-5955
Website Disclaimer and Privacy Policy | Virtual Towns & Schools Website